DO YOU LOVE DOGGOS, CATS & SMALL ANIMALS???
We provide mainly midday walks to doggos all across the city of Toronto while their pawrents are hard at work and unable to attend to their babies!
Also we help raise the most wonderful confident puppies by helping them with potty breaks and socialisation. And don’t let our name fool you we also have the cutest kitties to cuddle before and after our walks 🙂
We provide private and small dog group walks. All doggos must get along with eachother and it will be your job to match up doggos that will get along with eachother!
Do you stop to talk to dogs while they are walking down the street? Described by your friends as the crazy dog person?
Prefer the company of pets over humans?
Answer yes to all of these, then we want to hear from you!
- Must be a DOG LOVER
- Willing to learn to Speak Dog
- Be great with all kinds of pets
- Ability to communicate with pawrents…and tell them how AMAZING their babies are!
In addition you will need to…
- Own a reliable vehicle
- Be available 2-3 hours from 11am – 3pm Monday through Friday
- Own a smart phone with internet access
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- Performance Bonuses
- Opportunity for Growth