Have Your Pup at Your BIG Day!
For many couples, dogs play a special role in their relationship so it only makes sense that the pet would be involved in the wedding ceremony. However, it can be stressful to plan and execute your dog’s involvement. Having a dedicated handler for your dog – one who is not also part of the wedding ceremony – is one way to make sure your pet is well taken care of while also mitigating unnecessary stress for the bride and groom.
We are able to provide this service for you and your pet in the following ways:
- Take your dog to the groomer before the ceremony
- Dress your dog in his or her outfit at the wedding venue
- Take your dog for a long walk before the ceremony in order to relieve excess energy
- Serve as personal dog handler throughout the day
- Facilitate your dog’s involvement in the ceremony (i.e. handling during photos, walking up the aisle, etc.)
- Transport dog to/from wedding venue and to/from reception
- Keep dog comfortable in unfamiliar area with unfamiliar people
- Keep dog from jumping on bride, groom, and guests
- Keep dog occupied between service and photos with a walk or play time
- Make sure dog is in the right places and at the right times
- Pet sit during reception and/or honeymoon
- Transport dog to/from boarding kennel before and after honeymoon
Get Your Pup Involved!
If you are interested in any or all of these services, contact us to discuss your wedding and your dog’s involvement. We would love to facilitate your dog’s participation in your special day!
Ask A Question About Our Wedding Services